3W 3535 Surface-Mount UV LEDs
Broadcom's energy-efficient UV LEDs are ideal for applications that require superior robustness and high efficiency
Broadcom's 3W 3535 surface-mount UV LEDs are energy-efficient LEDs that can be driven at a high driving current and can dissipate heat efficiently, resulting in higher reliability. Their low-profile package design addresses a wide variety of applications where superior robustness and high efficiency are required. They are packaged with ceramic-based materials and the quartz lens on top of the package provides the product longevity needed for the respective end applications.
The 3W 3535 surface-mount UV LEDs are compatible with the reflow soldering process. To facilitate easy pick-and-place assembly, the LEDs are packed in tape-and-reel. Each reel is shipped in single-flux and single-color bin to ensure close uniformity.
- High-reliability package with quartz encapsulation
- High-radiant flux output using InGaN dice technology
- Available wavelength range: 360 nm to 400 nm
- Available viewing angles: 35° and 60°
- Compatible with the reflow soldering process
- JEDEC MSL 1
- Industrial curing
- Photocatalyst purification