ROHM’s BD9Cxxx synchronous step-down DC/DC converters integrate low RDS(ON) high side and low side FETs that reduces board space requirements and provide greater than 90% efficiency. The four parts in this family all feature 4.5 V to 18 V inputs and a 0.8 V ±1% accurate resistor-adjustable output voltage.
The BD9C301 (3 A), BD9C401 (4 A), BD9C501 (5 A), and BD9C601 (6 A) are all pin compatible, which provides flexibility for situations where power needs may increase or decrease through the design cycle. To make power design easy, each datasheet includes an application circuit, BOM, and layout consideration for a 12 V input to 3.3 V output. BD9Cxxx evaluation boards are available and can be purchased for further testing.
- Long time support product for industrial applications (BD9C301)
- Synchronous single DC/DC converter
- Over-current protection
- Thermal shutdown protection
- Under-voltage lockout protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Fixed soft-start function
- Industrial equipment
- Broadband network and communication interface
- Entertainment devices
- Set-top boxes
- DVD/Blu-ray disc players/recorders
BD9Cxxx Evaluation Boards