Guest checkout is available, and you don't need to have an account to place an order. However, having a My Digi-Key account can save you time during checkout as it securely saves your address and payment details for future purchases, in addition to many other benefits.
We are Here to Help
Orders are typically delivered to New Zealand within 48 hours depending on location.
Payment in NZD
Free delivery to New Zealand on orders of NZ$66 or more. A delivery charge of NZ$26 will be billed on all orders less than NZ$66.
Payment in USD
Free delivery to New Zealand on orders of $50 USD or more. A delivery charge of $20 USD will be billed on all orders less than $50 USD.
- Ordering & Payment
- My Digi-Key Account
- Tools & Services
- Company Information
- Becoming a Supplier
Registration with My Digi-Key gains you access to valuable features, benefits, and services including:
- Auto-filling your preferred shipping and billing information during the checkout process
- Saved credit cards
- Access to saved carts and order history
- Access to extensive tools including BOM Manager, Quotes, Parts Lists, My Digi-Key, and Scheme-it
- Check status of order
- Duplicate existing orders
- Save favorites
- For more information, click here
Yes. Placing an order on the app is similar to placing one online. You can log in to your My Digi-Key account or complete checkout as a guest.
- Pro tip: Register for a My Digi-Key account to save your profile information and have access to your order history anywhere
- Don't have the app? You can download it for iOS or Android here
The timing of when you'll be charged is dependent on your selected payment method:
- Credit card or PayPal: You will be charged once your order is shipped
- Credit account: You will be charged based on the terms of your account. Standard terms are 30 days.
- You can apply to open a credit account here
- Prepaid: You will be charged as soon as money is transferred and processed
Factory Stock means Digi-Key does not currently have the parts in stock in our warehouse, but they are available at the manufacturer. Upon receipt of an order, the manufacturer stock will be made available, resulting in short lead times for the customer.
Unfortunately, stock is not reserved until the order has been submitted. Parts saved in your cart will not be held or reserved.
If ordering in USD, orders can be scheduled on-line by selecting "Schedule Shipments" from your shopping cart. Enter the quantity and in house date for each shipment.
To schedule multiple shipments of your order in NZD, please contact local support (firstname.lastname@example.org or 800 449 837).
A few scheduling rules to keep in mind before ordering:
- Line items must be scheduled in multiples of the standard package
- Each scheduled release except for one must have a minimum value of $50 USD or NZ$66.
- Pricing is based on the volume of the entire purchase
- Releases cannot be scheduled more than 6 months into the future on local currency orders. Orders in USD can be scheduled up to 12 months.
If you are registered and have a My Digi-Key account, you can search your past orders in Status and History. You can search by part number, customer reference number, purchase order, sales order, invoice, or date. My Digi-Key stores and provides access to 3 years of order history.
To access this full benefit, please register for My Digi-Key
- Once the order has shipped, a copy of the invoice will be sent to the email address provided on the order as well as the email address listed on the billing account (if applicable).
- As a registered user, you can retrieve a copy of your invoices at any time in your order history.
For orders placed online, you will receive an order confirmation email when your order has been placed successfully. Once you receive the shipment email, your order has been processed and considered complete.
Once the order has been processed and shipped successfully, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information.
After you receive your shipment confirmation email, it can take up to 24 hours before you will be able to track the package online.
At Digi-Key, we pride ourselves on the ability to get orders out the door quickly. This means orders can be processed and shipped in as little as 20 minutes. In most instances, we are unable to cancel your order once it has been submitted.
If this happens to be the case, you can return your order to us when it arrives and then be refunded once the parts have been received.
Visit the Registration Page and enter the required information. You will receive an email confirmation when your registration is complete.
If you are registered, you can visit the Edit Profile Page. From here you can edit your shipping addresses, contact information, and login credentials. If you are not registered, you can visit the Address Change Request Form to alter your information.
If you've forgotten your login credentials, please request a password reset link. If you are using a supported browser and are encountering an issue, please clear your browser's cache and cookies, then close windows, and try accessing our site again. If these issues persist, please report the issue.
You may request the deletion of personal data by contacting the Digi-Key Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
While we'll be sad to see you go, if you are registered, you can visit the Preference Center located in My Digi-Key to manage all email communications. If you are not registered, you can visit the Digi-Key Services opt out form and fill in the required information. An unsubscribe link is also located at the bottom of all Digi-Key communications.
To stop receiving direct marketing mail please visit the Digi-Key Services opt out form and fill in the required information.
- Tracking information is available within your order confirmation email or
- You can log in to your My Digi-Key account
- Select Status and History (your most recent orders will be listed at the top of the page)
- Select the appropriate invoice to view the shipping information
- Once your order ships you will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with tracking information. You can track your order by following the link provided in the email.
Orders are typically delivered to New Zealand within 48 hours, depending on location and time of order.
- For NZD orders, there is free delivery to New Zealand on orders of NZ$66 or more. A delivery charge of NZ$26 will be billed on all orders less than NZ$66.
- For USD orders, there is free delivery to New Zealand on orders of $50 USD or more. A delivery charge of $20 USD will be billed on all orders less than $50 USD.
When placing an order in NZD Currency Incoterms are CPT (Duty, customs, and taxes due at time of delivery).
Incoterms for UPS, FedEx or DHL freight pre-paid shipments are CPT (Duty, customs, and taxes due at time of delivery).
There are several possible reasons for a shipping delay, including:
- The order is being held for further review for export compliance
- The order contains value-added items or other customer requirements (such as date code, continuous strip, etc.) that require additional processing time
- Our couriers are experiencing inclement weather delays. If we have delays in shipping your package do to weather, a notice will be posted on the Digi-Key website at time of order and you will received an email that your shipment was delayed.
Please contact your local support center by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800 449 837
We always aim to deliver your order within the selected delivery times, but sometimes unexpected factors can cause delays in your delivery.
If you haven't received your package within your selected delivery times, first verify the expected delivery date with the supplied tracking information in your Shipping Confirmation email. If this date has passed, contact your local support center by emailing email@example.com or calling 800 449 837.
To request a return contact your local support center by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 800 449 837. Once the return request has been processed, a return shipping label will be provided and the cost will be deducted from the credit issued. Returning shipping cost is NZ$26 on NZD orders or $20 on USD orders.
Once parts are returned and processed through our incoming inspection, credit will be issued for the parts returned to stock. It typically takes 3-5 business days for us to complete the process and issue the credit to you. A confirmation email will be sent when credit has been applied.
If you require an exchange, please purchase the parts you are wanting in a new order and request a return for the unwanted items. Credit will be issued once the parts have been received and inspected by our customer returns department.
Digi-Key is aware of and supports the European Union's RoHS2 Directive 2011/65/EU. For more information, visit our Environmental Initiative page. RoHS compliance product is indicated by on the product pages.
We offer many resources for help with your technical product or design questions. Use our eeWiki or TechForum to search for answers from fellow engineers or post new questions. Need to speak with someone right away? Our technical support staff is available via Live Chat or by phone 800 449 837. Or simply email our Applications Engineers at email@example.com
You can sign up with an email address to subscribe to our newsletter, set up RSS feed alerts, or check our website frequently as new products are added daily.
If a part is currently backordered, expected shipment dates are available on the product page. If direct substitutes for the part exist, they will be listed in the substitute table, also available on the product detail page. If you are unable to find an alternative, contact our Technical Support for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 800 449 837.
If the manufacturer has made the C of C available, we will happily provide it to you. At the time of your order, please add the request for the manufacturer C of C within the order notes.
The BOM Manager is a tool used to work with a Bill of Materials. The tool features an easy upload process and the ability to change or work on part issues that will improve management and purchasing of parts.You can learn more about how to use the BOM Manager in this video: BOM Manager Tutorial.
The Price and Availability tool allows you to upload and check pricing and availability for a list of products with up to three quantities per line item. Lists can be downloaded or moved directly into a cart for purchase. Be aware that it will not save your list for later use. Click here to view the full tutorial.
Digi-Key was founded and is headquartered in Thief River Falls, Minnesota, USA. From our one main warehouse, we are able to do all of our picking, packing, and shipping, resulting in exceptional customer service and quick shipment times.
We are currently in the process of building a 204.000+ square meter distribution center expansion adjacent to our current location that will allow us to offer even more technology, products, and services to our customers.
In order to support the growing needs of our international customer base, we have regional support centers located all over the world including Israel, Germany, Netherlands, China, Hong Kong, South Korea, and Japan.
- GST Tax Number: 895173490RT
- MN Tax Number: 6462160
- Cage Code: 2S894
- Fed ID# (FEI): 41-1234968
- SIC Code: 5065
- DUNs#: 05-760-2120
- VAT Number: DE239975861 (German)
- VAT Number: GB176487266 (UK)
- VAT Number: CHE-398.241.267 (Switzerland)
We love hearing from our customers! If you have suggestions on ways we can improve our website or services, please send us your feedback. While we can't implement every change suggested by customers, all feedback is reviewed and considered.
If you are interested in becoming an approved supplier at Digi-Key, please complete the prospective supplier questionnaire.